Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mmmm, tasty.

The Killers are delicious like my mom's beef stew.
Brandon Flowers is so yummy, I could eat him for breakfast, if Danielle doesn't get to him first.

They're coming to New Orleans. For Voodoo fest.

For my birthday, for Danielle's birthday.

I'm so excited I can't finish my paper on Equus.

Which, speaking of delicious, is a four course meal. Lemme just clear up some things about Equus.

So Daniel Radcliffe, who also plays Harry Potter, was in the 2008 broadway production of this play. Many people already know there is a scene where he is naked with a horse, many assume that this means he is naked, DOING a horse. Nonononononononono. Radcliffe's character, Alan, is obsessed with horses yes, but he doesn't believe in doing them. He pictures horses as God. He calls this god Equus. The reason he rides the horse naked is because he finds is pure.

Now, the kid is 17 and has no friends.

He blinds six horses because he tries to have sex with this girl in a stable and his horse god can see him.

So, no, he isn't into beastiality. Just crazy into religion.

Mmmm, tasty. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment