Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Dogs Are Gone.

My dad can't be a decent enough person to take care of them.
And Mom can't-- Not when we' don't have a house.

Which he also wasn't a decent enough person to let us stay in peace.

I'm not going to rant for hours.

I'm going to state the facts, and for once I'm going to run away and cry for a while.

I deserve that right?

So mom had to take the dogs to the humane society today.

And I had to go get my cat and give him to a friend.

He peed all over my back seat.

So now.
I have no dogs.
I have no home.
And I have a car that smells like cat pee.

Goodbye. I'm going to cry now.

1 comment:

  1. Baby, baby, I miss you and love you. I wish my parents could have taken your dogs. You know you all are welcome to stay with us any time. E-hugs cannot express the real one I would like to give you right now.
    <3

    ReplyDelete