Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pidgeys--

Are dumb.

Cenedra said it, not me. I like Pidgeot. BAD ASS MOTHER FUCKING FLY BITCH.

But Pidgey...

Yeah... Pidgey's kind of dumb.

I went to Tennessee this weekend with Mom. I went to Nashville. Nashville was cool.

So while all the people on the coast went to New Orleans for voodoo fest I was in Nashville.

Eating at the Wild Horse Saloon.

The only part about Voodoo fest I wish I could have seen was The Airbourne Toxic Event. This wouldn't have been any fun without Boyce though. Shit. Maybe we would have gotten really drunk and kissed.

Maybe that would have been nice.

But I'm glad I didn't go. I'm glad he didn't go. He stayed home to write a philosophy paper and I talked to him about women line dancing (very badly).

We talked about women, repealing the 19th ammendment, and other various jokes about females in general- I think I made the comment that went something like this- "We should just get back in the kitchen and make sandwiches right? When life gives you a dick, suck it."

He laughed at the kitchen part but didn't comment on the dick part.

"I really like Sammiches."

Yeah Boyce, me too.

I also like Mac n Cheese, which you said was your favorite.

We talked about that too. So expect a Mac n Cheese sandwich. Because "Technically that would work."

And if you do ask me out-- I will make you Spaghetti with tomato sauce...
And just a touch of oregano
And a parsley stem.

Not just because Of Montreal wrote it that way.

But because we just like spaghetti.

And oh.
We'll battle.
With PIDGEYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment