Monday, October 25, 2010

Awesome Monday is Awesome.

Oh yes. Those words just happened.

The House of Blue Leaves is OVER.

I didn't go to my 9 o'clock class. I went to the chiropractor instead. I always feel good after getting my back cracked.

Then I get to school, and my 10 o'clock class is CANCELLED. Hell yes? A two hour break this morning.

PLUS, the guy sitting next to me (in the college library) is listening to the CHIPMUNKS... HAHAHA. So we're in college right?

Theatre Appreciation is so much fun. I don't mind going to that class. I sit with Joeken. We make funny comments about Neoclassicism and Postmodernism, and we talk about Equus and make jokes about Pierini's big nose. Well, the big nose part is mostly me and Beth.

Beth and I are really good friends now. We giggle about the stupidest shit, and we're the only two in the virgin club. It's funny that we're like sisters. Our characters hated each other. I've never been in that situation. When I was Bunny and she was Bananas, you'd never guess we were actually really good friends. That's delicious.

Tomorrow is my birthday.

And I'm going to sleep. I'm not going to tutor the kids at Anniston. I'm just going to sleep until my Mom takes me to Olive Garden for dinner.

I watched How to Train Your Dragon last night for the first time. So now, I'm officially in love with the Blockbuster express machine where you rent movies for a dollar a night. It's like the redbox, only a bigger selection. Hiccup was adorable. And Toothless, well, he's not so toothless. Cute.

I should be writing an outline for public speaking.

Then again, I should be dating Boyce Deaton.

But. I'm not.

So why care about anything else?

Awesome Monday really is AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment