Monday, October 4, 2010

Fags are not just cigarettes.

Finish your fag.

Hell yes finish your fag, and while you're at it, finish up that douche bag you've got along with it.

I'm tired of your bitchy attitude.

And I know I said no more rants, but I'm pissed beyond pissed.

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT.

DO YOU HEAR ME?

SO. FUCKING. TIRED. OF. THIS. SHIT.

So don't call me saying you want me to come see you or that I never invite you to lunch.

Don't expect me to do something for you that I don't do for mom.

You're both equal in my eyes, except when you get all your faggy douchebaggedness in the way.

You act like it's the end of the world that I'm 18 and I don't want to hang with you.

Newsflash. Before you tried to hang yourself I didn't want to hang with you.

I'm a fucking teenager. Duh, my friends are more important to me than you.

And if you don't like that,

I'll go fucking live with TATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment