Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jami's House

At Jami's house, there's no cable.

At Jami's house, there's no internet.

At Jami's house, I'm not terribly bored, I'm actually doing fine with these differences.

At Jami's house, I'm sometimes sad, and feel closed in, but I get it. I don't mind.

At Jami's house, I don't have a bed room.

At Jami's house, I don't even have my own bed, really. I'm sleeping in Cenedra's.

At Jami's house, things are cramped and small, but we all seem to get along.

At Jami's house, we argue a little, but if you want to get mad, you can just go outside.

At Jami's house, there's a trampoline.

At Jami's house, we have enough groceries to feed the starving children of the world.

At Jami's house, it's better than sleeping in my car.

AT JAMI'S HOUSE, IT'S DEFINITELY BETTER THAN SLEEPING IN MY CAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment