Monday, October 11, 2010

Playing catch up

So since it's been a week...
And I like to blog daily...
Well, here's the dl.

Monday: Dad calls me to tell me how disappointed in me he is and how I hurt his feelings.

Tuesday: Better day. Mom and I cleaned up the house and I babysat my cousin Cenedra. We had a lot of fun.

Wednesday: Dr. West went bat shit crazy and determined that we'd have our mid-term Friday with NO REVIEW. Holy shit.

Thursday:

Now here's the real kicker. Thursday I have nothing to do but rehearsal. My plans were to apply for a job at Bed Bath & Beyond so I could save some money. But noooo. At 9:30 in the morning my dad marches in the house and declares he's moving back in. With in 15 minutes his story changed from "you can stay if you want" to "get out."
So now I'm yet again homeless. (luckily my cousin Jami who is Cenedra's mom loves us a lot.)
This just turns more and more into a soap opera every day.

Friday: I failed Dr. West's mid-term. Flat out. Test in World Civ went ok. Skipped Algebra to go have lunch before rehearsal. Pierini is probably going to be playing Billy. Somehow, I'm cool with that. Brett still holds the title of Artie. He's a damn good Artie for a theatre newbie. The kid's just a good actor.

Sat&Sun: Stayed with Mishon. Played a lot of pokemon. Didn't even look at blogger. Too busy relaxing.

And I slept a lot.

I need to sleep more.

God I love to sleep.

It's so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment