Sunday, October 3, 2010

Excuse.

If I don't know you, do not come up and put your arms around my neck like we're BFF's.

This is college.

Act like this is college.

I don't know why that's just now peeving me off, it happened friday, but it's festered all weekend.


I'm not touchy, I'm not feely.

Maybe I was two years ago, but that was when I was 16 and ALLOWED to be. I don't want you hanging on my neck unless:

1. YOU KNOW ME.

2. I know your name.

3. I give you permission.

4. Probably not even then.

So, don't come all up on me if you aren't my boyfriend or a good friend.

And I don't have a boyfriend.

So don't come all up on me unless you're:

Mishon, Tate, Liv (even though she won't, because she doesn't like to.) Nick, Daniel, Beth, Joe, Wes, or Jason.

kthnxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment